Re: javadoc and src location

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 05:52:39 EST

    Am 13.02.2005 um 15:12 schrieb Anjo Krank:

    >> Is this in the latest WOLips in CVS? I'm not seeing this in the
    >> build.xml of new projects, etc. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong
    >> place?
    >
    > I didn't add this to the templates, only to woproject and wolips.
    > You'll want to add this to your own build.xml (after checking out the
    > HEAD and installing).

    I just checked the templates and decided that I don't really understand
    them anyway: from what I see, there´s no wocompile task, so the
    build.xml can't be run from the command line... as I use my own generic
    build files and stuff, I don't really care, but shouldn't there be such
    a task? It isn't really practicable to have your projects open in
    eclipse when you want to make a release.

    Any comments?

    Cheers, Anjo