WOLips 1.1.0.108 launch path not correct

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 09:15:01 EST

    All,

    Since updating from 1.1.0.92, my apps now don't start up, because the
    "default class path" in the Classpath launching is now over-eager to
    filter duplicates.
    Formerly, there was a "WO Frameworks" entry for every included project.
    The resulting classpath was put together from all a union of all of
    them.

    Now, there is only one entry "WO Frameworks" and this seems to be one
    from an included framework. As my app has more frameworks, it will
    refuse to launch, since the referenced DAs which are in one of those
    missing frameworks are not found anymore.

    Has anyone made changes to the classpaths in recent weeks?

    Cheers, Anjo