Using WebObjects Builder with Eclipse

From: Jon Kleiser (jon.kleise..sit.uio.no)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 08:44:01 EST

    If I have understood things right, the description under "WO 5.5.2"
    on this page <http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/wolips.html> shall
    make it possible for WebObjects Builder to "find" my WO project when
    I use Eclipse ...

    I have copied the two files WODevKit (948276 bytes) and IDEServices
    (294348 bytes) from my WO 5.2 CD using Pacifist, but from the
    description I cannot figure out where to put them (and I haven't
    found other versions of these two files in my current WO/Xcode
    installation). The description says I shall make two symlinks, but I
    cannot see how these symlinks relate to the two files. Can anybody
    clarify these matters for me? Thank you.

    /Jon