Log4J Config file in WOLips

From: wolip..atos.de
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 10:04:44 EST

    Hello,
    I have a Log4J config file.
    I try to use this code to read the file
    PropertyConfigurator.configure("plainlog4jconfig.txt");
    1. the file must be exactly in ./Application.woa/ to start inside Eclipse.
    and I have to copy it by hand in the dest directory.

    I use the last version von Eclipse and WOLips.
    is there any better way, which runs automatically to use the txt file?

    thank you in advance,

    Sako.