WOBuilder

From: David Cake (dav..ifference.com.au)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 01:37:11 EST

            I have joined this list primarily to get help with using
    Eclipse and WOLips for general WO development. I realise this list is
    really intended for WOProject and WOLips development questions, but
    there seems to be no general WOLips list. I've found moving from
    xCode to Eclipse to be nowhere near the smooth journey I was
    expecting!
            I have WOComponents with associated files. When I open the
    component, it does not find the project file, and so I can't Edit
    Source from WOBuilder. It seems to happen with all WOComponents,
    including some created in xCode and some in Eclipse. How do I fix
    this?
            Regards
                    David