EOModel-based code completion?

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 04:48:26 EST

    Eclipse is such a good IDE, and you guys who wrote WOLips are so clever
    that I am wondering whether it would be possible to enhance Eclipse
    code completion to include EOModel based information. For example, in
    functions like takeStoredValueForKey or
    addObjectToBothSidesOfRelationshipWithKey, or objectsForEntityNamed, I
    would appreciate to be proposed a set of keys. And if a key I use does
    not exist for a given entity, I would appreciate to be warned exactly
    the same way I am warned of java syntax errors.

    I am dreaming?

    JPM