How to make eclipse don't want to commit mymodel.eomodeld~ to cvs?

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 09:55:37 EST

    How to make eclipse don't want to commit mymodel.eomodeld~ to cvs?

    I have tried to add both skjema.eomodeld~ and skjema.eomodeld~/* to the
    .cvsignore file in my projectdirectory, but still eclipse want to
    submit my mymodel.eomodeld~ directory to cvs. Can the reason be that
    mymodel.eomodeld~ contains a CVS directory (since it is the old
    mymodel.eomodeld)?

    Any workarounds?

    TIA!

    -Kaj :)