RE: Can WOLips NOT flatten my resources hiearchy?

From: Dave Rathnow (dave..rx-ca.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 11:53:09 EST

    I guess I'd like to ask why the default behavior is to flatten?
    All my resources are in subdirectories and are referenced with
    a qualifying directory in the URL. I need this because I run
    multiple LAFs for the same application. The LAF is set at
    startup time. With WOLips flattening everything into a single
    directory, it breaks everything.

    This behavior is not consistant with the ANT tasks that copy
    resources. The default behavior of <resources> and <wsresources>
    elements is to NOT flatten so why the discrepancy?

    How can I make <resources> and <wsresrouce> flatten? They reject
    the "flatten" attribute and I haven't been able to figure out how
    to use File Mappers.

    Thanks,
    Dave.