Finding EOModel For UnitTesting

From: James Seigel (james.seige..rx-ca.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 17:30:19 EST

    Hi!

    I am currently looking at unit testing a very small wolips project with
    the eomodel right in the woapplication. Has anyone successfully had
    the unit tests find the eomodel if you are trying to do lets say a
    EOUtilities.objectsForEntityNamed() in a test for example?

    I seem to get errors like :
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: An object store for the entity
    "Entity" could not be found. Verify that the entity is defined in an
    EOModel, and that the model is installed properly. To see what models
    are loaded, you can try printing the return value of

    HOWEVER, if I put the eomodel in a separate framework, and do some
    linked folder magic, then I seem to be able to get it to run.

    Any ideas?

    Cheers
    James.
    P.S. I am running the unit tests from within Eclipse, works fine other
    places.