Reply-To preferences

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 20:27:07 EST

    I just changed Cayenne mailing lists to set "Reply-To" to be the list
    address -
    http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2005/01/0098.html
    . I personally strongly prefer such option, as it makes simpler
    replying to the list and eliminates unintentional direct replies (esp.
    valuable for committers who are on the receiving end of a flood of user
    questions).

    Anyone objects implementing the same policy for this list? Let me know.
    If there is no objections, I'll do the switch in a few days.

    Andrus