Can't run WOApp: NoClassDefFoundError: Application

From: Jürgen Lorenz Simon (juergen_simo..ac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 08:04:37 EST

    Hello,

    Initial euphoria about being able to work WO on Eclipse got quickly
    erased by a
    feeling of frustration. The problem with this plugin is, that it seems
    completely
    opaque, its impossible to trace problems to their source. The current
    problem
    for instance popped up out of the blue, maybe after CVS transfer.

    When trying to run a (previously working) run configuration, the
    following error
    message pops up:

    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Application

    I've read the mailing list archive and one cause for the problem seems
    to be broken
    entries in woproject pattern files. In my case, this is not so. All
    look normal. Any ideas?

    Regards,
    J.L.Simon