Re: Can't run WOApp: NoClassDefFoundError: Application

From: Jürgen Lorenz Simon (juergen_simo..ac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 11:03:48 EST

    On 1 Mar 2005, at 15:51, Anjo Krank wrote:

    > Am 01.03.2005 um 15:12 schrieb Jürgen Lorenz Simon:
    >>> Do you have a no-package Application?
    >>> If not, did you set the main class in the Run/Debug settings?
    >>> What does your Debug/Classpath look like?
    >>
    >> Yes, no package. All in default package. Something rotten about this?
    >
    > No, that should be OK.
    >
    >> I did set the class in the Run/Debug config.
    >> Where can I see my Run/Debug classpath?
    >
    > That's the "Debug/Classpath" tab. Try adding the app and the
    > frameworks too, not just the default entry:

    Yes, I found it. Thank you. I added the build/MyApp.woa directory and
    it finds my Application
    class; Now it throws even more cryptic Exceptions! I manually added
    some of the WebObjects
    jarfiles (javawebobjects.jar etc etc) and it starts to complain about
    more missing classes. I think
    the WOLips classpath stuff is completely borked in this project. Any
    way to restore WOLips defaults?

    Thanks for help so far!