General Question

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 10:08:05 EST

    In my continuing search on making my WAR file work I think I need to
    know more
    about WOLIPS and ECLIPSE:

    Are only the Jars and Frameworks that show in my project being read? OR,
    is there something under the covers that is reading other libraries?
    When I dumped
    almost all the jars I could find that relate to Java/WebObjects into my
    lib folder under
    WEB-INF I got closer to actually something working.

    When I just had my build take my Jars and Frameworks from what my
    Eclipse project
    says I got nowhere at all in trying to run my WAR file.

    Sincerely,
    James Cicenia