Re: WOLips problem with WEBSERVER_RESOURCES

From: wolip..atos.de
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 06:29:44 EST

    hello Ulrich,
    after many tests, found out that I don't really need the stuff under "build\SkillPortal.woa\Contents\WebServerResources"
    it just works.
    however. but the real problem is that PB.project is not up-to-date, and you know that other tools like WO Builder uses this file to recognize the resources.
    about automatic build, under Project| Build automatically is on.

    thank you for reply,
    Sako.