Re: WOLips problem with WEBSERVER_RESOURCES

From: wolip..atos.de
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 09:42:04 EST

    Hello Kaj,

    No problems with the PB.project file,
    it works fine.
    I used to add the gif files by hand to the PB.project file.
    After using "Right Click | WOLips Tools | update PB.project" the file loses
    the included gif files again
    ----------------------
            WEBSERVER_RESOURCES =
            ();
    ----------------------

    what I also don't understand in WOLips , why does WOLips change the sequence
    of the resources in the file "PB.project"?

    one time looks like this
    ----------------------
    OTHER_LINKED = ..
    CLASSES = ...
    FRAMEWORKS = ....
    ----------------------

    and another time like this.
    OTHER_LINKED = ..
    FRAMEWORKS = ....
    CLASSES = ...

    it is not a big problem, but it causes big changes to the file and the
    Version Control registers it.

    Thank you,
    Sako.