Re: Problem running Web Services WO server _within_ WOLips

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 14:44:22 EST

    When you launch in Eclipse you get the classpath as set in the lancher
    configuration. When you launch from the command line (double click or
    in deployment) it uses a classpath that WOBootStrap.jar creates. It
    sounds like when you added frameworks to the project they did not get
    added to the launch config. Open the Run... window and update the
    classpath for the launch config.

    Chuck

    --
    Practical WebObjects - a book for intermediate WebObjects developers
    who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects, or those