Re: Problem running Web Services WO server _within_ WOLips

From: Stephen Coy (stev..hitesmiths.com)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 20:40:33 EST

    Hi,

    You need to have the jars in /Library/WebObjects/Extensions in your
    classpath as well. All the axis stuff is in there.

    Also, as far we can determine, WO is using axis 1.0. If you mix that
    with newer releases you will see issues such as your
    java.lang.AbstractMethodError below (voice of experience speaking :-)
    ).

    Steve Coy

    On 08/03/2005, at 10:20 AM, Des Oates wrote:

    > On 7 Mar 2005, at 17:55, Chuck Hill wrote:
    >

    >> On Mar 6, 2005, at 1:45 AM, Des Oates wrote:
    >>
    >>> Thanks for the hint. I tried this out but I had no luck. I
    >>> replaced the entire classpath contents in the Run... window with the
    >>> libraries and jars included in the development project but with no
    >>> success. I'm now getting a different error though. I now get this:
    >>>
    >>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
    >>> at
    >>> com.webobjects.foundation._NSUtilities.<clinit>(_NSUtilities.java:
    >>> 154)
    >>> at
    >>> com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication.<clinit>(WOApplication.java: