Re: WOBuilder doesnt find the project on Mac

From: Ian McDougall (imcdougal..pple.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 12:09:29 EST

    I recently ran into the same issue. There is documentation on the
    WOLips web site describing how to fix this.

    http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/wolips.html

    Attached is a script I use to setup my environment in a way similar to
    what is outlined above. It allows a user to switch between Eclipse and
    XCode development.

    legal disclaimer:
    ** READ THE readme.txt FILE CAREFULLY, AND USE THESE SCRIPTS AT YOUR
    OWN RISK. These scripts work for me, however I cannot guarantee that
    they will not cause damage to your own system.

    On Mar 21, 2005, at 2:01 AM, wolip..atos.de wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > my teammate and I are working on the same project (controlled with
    > PerForce) on different OS with the same Eclipse/WOLips version(last
    > one).
    >
    > On my machine (Win2k) works everything fine.
    > On his(Mac OS) WOBuilder says : "cant find the project".
    >
    > The consequence is, he doesn't see any variables in the WOBuilder.
    >
    > Anybody has an idea why this happens?
    > Or what could be the reason?
    >
    > thank you,
    >
    > Sako.