What is going to happen when Tiger will be released?

From: jp.malrie..ree.fr
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 09:30:34 EST

    Hi,

    May be I should just wait and see, but I wonder what is going to happen to
    Eclipse/WOLips when Tiger will be released.
    Shall we, Eclipse/WOLips users be able to upgrade to Tiger and continue working,
    or shall we have to wait for new releases of WOLips?

    I suppose all this somehow depends on future releases of WebObjects as well and
    their compatibility with MacOS 10.3 and 10.4. Yet, I would like to know about
    all that as soon as possible, specially because my development machine is also
    my deployment machine.

    Thanks.

    JPM.