WOLips and OS X 10.3

From: Daniel Muller (x01de..ahoo.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 02:23:25 EST

    Hello,

    I've switched to Eclipse 3.1 (20050219) and WOLips 1.1.0.102 under Mac OS X 10.3.5 previously I
    developed with xcode.

    Mainly that works fine and Eclipse is really a professional IDE for Java developements. I face
    problems with WO Builder (5.2 v680), even with the frameworks WODevKit, IDEServices,
    PBXRemoteClient copied from a old Jaguar partition (WO 5.2.1). When I open a .wo file, WO Builder
    parses the files and find the frameworks (Project Wonder) but:

    - session and application keys and actions are missing (not found)
    - direct action classes and actions are not found for WOHyperlink, etc...
    - keys and actions for a component with superclass as ERXStatelessComponent are not found

    I tried to change the imported packages as described in some thread, move the components to the
    root directory but I didn't manage to get something working.

    Note: I got entries in Console "WebObjects Builder[504] NSScanner: nil string argument", the
    PB.project file is generated properly and all the components and classes are ok.

    Any idea how to edit components with WO Builder like with xcode?

    BTW, it seems the components have to be in the root directory otherwise the rapidturnaround
    facility doesn't work. Any hint to make it work if I move them in a directory into project.

    Daniel