Re: WOLips and OS X 10.3

From: Jake Macmullin (jake.macmulli..siro.au)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 02:59:00 EST

    Daniel,

    In the past - I seem to recall something about making sure the import
    statements in your .java files include *'s

    Eclipse likes to automajically figure out the imports you actually use
    - and re-writes your imports to refer to specific classes - whereas I
    have a *feeling* that WOBuilder expects the imports to end with *'s
    otherwise it can't parse them properly (I think).

    As for rapidturnaround - that explains why it seems to have stopped
    working for me (I moved my components in to a sub-directory) - If you
    figure this one out - let me know!

    Regards,

    Jake MacMullin