Re: WOLips and OS X 10.3

From: Daniel Muller (x01de..ahoo.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 07:32:51 EST

    Sorry.

    I gave up with Eclipse/WOLips and switched back to xCode 1.5 as before. I just came across one
    funny things: till you change the full name of the application class, a properties,
    WOAPPLICATION_CLASS_NAME, which can be edited in xcode, WO Builder will not find your Application
    class:

        class com.xxx.yyy.Application, WOAPPLICATION_CLASS_NAME=Application

    that doesn't work with xcode, WO Builder is not able to find you Application.java

         class com.xxx.yyy.Application, WOAPPLICATION_CLASS_NAME=com.xxx.yyy.Application

    that does work and run with xcode, WO Builder is able to find you Application.java

    Hope this helps,
    Daniel
    ..