Re: WOToOneRelationship dataSource conflict

From: wolip..atos.de
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 09:13:02 EST

    no James no need for framework, i can implement it like you. *i guess* :)

    I get this error:
    The method valueForBindingOrNull(String, WOComponent) from the type _WOJExtensionsUtil is not visible MyWOToOneRelationship.java

    I tried to find this Method in the WO directory without success. it looks like you use the Wonder Project, do you?

    In MyWOToOneRelationship.java you don't even import "import com.webobjects.woextensions.*;" at all.
    This gives this error :
    _WOJExtensionsUtil cannot be resolved MyWOToOneRelationship.java.

    However, i think woextensions.* is the wrong one anyway.

    could you help here please?

    thank you,
    Sako.