How to add a /Library/Frameworks/MyFramework to wolips?

From: gbrown (gbrow..57.nuc.ann-arbor.med.va.gov)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 10:23:40 EST

    Wth eclipse 3.01, wolips current release , I am trying to add a
    framework, /Library/Frameworks/MyFramework to the build path. It has an
    eomodel.

    I see the Frameworks Classpath Container (Project > properties > Java
    build path > Libraries > ) which should be able to handle more than a
    jar, but how do I use it? I click the edit button and don't see
    MyFramework.

    MyFramework has no jars, all the other WO Frameworks have jars.

    Thanks.