Having Problems with the Classpath Container

From: Watkins, Garry (gwatkin..otleyrice.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 15:03:11 EST

    I just tried to upgrade from the old eclipse 2 to the eclipse 3.0.2 with
    the latest wolips. I cannot get the WOFrameworks classpath containers
    to work. When I click on them to change them, they just ignore my
    clicks. They also do not show the individual frameworks. Additionally
    every time that I try to change the Classpath variables in the
    preferences window it keeps setting them back to \ and \System. I am
    using Windows XP SP2, WO 5.2.3 with JDK 1.4.2_06.

    I tried deleting the WOLips install and re-installing. I am at wits
    end. If there is anyone that has had this problem, please help.

    BTW it does the same thing for brand new projects as well.

    Thanks

    Garry Watkins

    Programmer, Information Technology
    Motley Rice LLC
    28 Bridgeside Blvd.
    Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
    843-216-9639
    gwatkin..otleyrice.com

    Confidential & Privileged

    Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from its nature, the information contained in this communication is attorney-client privileged and confidential information/work product. This communication is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error or are not sure whether it is privileged, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy any copies--electronic, paper or otherwise--which you may have of this communication.