Re: [ANN] WOComponentRenamer plugin

From: Fabian Peters (lists.fabia..-lumo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 15:03:56 EST

    Hi Mike,

    > Hey Fabian .. Actually the original version did a "proper rename", but
    > I think it broke w/ SVN for some reason?

    it might well be due to the need to force the rename? I don't know
    anything about the way svn takes part in the process when renaming via
    eclipse. But when doing it manually, svn refuses to rename the
    directory after having renamed the contained files ("svn:
    'OldName.wo/NewName.wod' has local modifications"). By using "--force"
    one gets around this.

    > I'd have to go back through the archives to figure out exactly what
    > was going on. I'm a little swamped this week, but I'll take a look
    > when I get a free moment.

    No hurry, thanks for looking into it!

    cheers

    Fabian