Properties files

From: Sébastien Gruhier (se..tseb.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 15:33:29 EST

    Hi,

    I am switching to from XCode WOLips. I have copied the "Properties"
    files in my Eclipse project (and it is in the
    resource.include.patternset). But when I run, this file is not used (I
    force the port with WOPort=55555). The file is correclty copied to
    build/myapp.woa/Contents/Resources but it does'nt seem to be used.
    Did I do something wrong or is there another way to do it with eclipse?

    Thank you
    Seb