Re: using woproject with more complex directory structure

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 13:35:35 EDT

    "Chuck Hill" <chil..lobal-village.net> wrote:

    >> src/components -- *.java for wocomponents
    >>
    > Use packages
    > Project/src/com/foo/bar/components/*.java
    >

    >> src/components/resources -- *.api & *.wo
    >>
    > Use a sub-project:
    > Projects/Components.subproj/
    > You have to manually move the .java files to
    > Project/src/com/foo/bar/components/*.java after WOBuilder creates them,
    > but only once.

    Question: I have just used a subproject for WOComponents which seems to work
    well. Some time ago I have tested subfolders and/or packages for components
    and wasn't really successful, because they coudn't find Session or
    application (in WOBuilder and if I remember correctly I had also some
    problems at runtime).

    ARE there any to rules to follow?

    cug