Re: Images not showing up in deployment

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 18:22:44 EDT

    Le 5 avr. 05, à 18:11, Chuck Hill a écrit :

    > Jean, thank you for the kind offer but I'm just happy to help. I'll
    > drink a toast to your success tonight!

    I suppose that answering "ok, here is my adress, send me a bottle"
    would be embarassing, and I did not mean to embarass you. It's too late
    anyway, because I have already drunk the bottle... Quite good! But not
    as good as your advices.

    JPM.

    PS: my f****ING images still don't show up in deployment. But I will
    investigate a bit more on my own. Otherwise, programming you be too
    easy...