Duplicate .wo showing

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 22:39:46 EDT

    Hi,
    In my project in the bottom left hand corner where it lists the wo
    components related to the java file, there are 2 copies of each. There
    is the one in the src folder and there is one in the /bin folder. Is
    there a way to filter out the bin folder as when I go to "Open WO
    component" in the WOLips context menu, it opens both, which means I
    have to check which one I'm editing and closing the bin one.

    Regards,
    Greg