Re: Images not showing up in deployment [SOLVED]

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 13:27:27 EDT

    Thanks, Sébastien. I'll get a grasp at ant as soon as I have a bit of
    spare time. It seems very powerful, and although it has some
    frightening $ in it, the syntax seems quite readable... I promised
    myself to never use script langages. But structured with xml, it gives
    the feeling that it has a semantics...

    JPM.