WOLips and Elcipse 3.1

From: Bill Michell (bill.michel..bc.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 05:12:46 EDT

    Is there a version of WOLips that will work properly with Eclipse 3.1M6?

    The reason I ask is that I'm experimenting with a different plugin that needs annotation support (and thus needs Elcipse 3.1).

    WOLips 1.1.0.106 appears to work fine - if you install from the Ant script, for example, you can run the deployed application without any trouble. However, trying to Run from within the IDE, the application runs up OK but then has trouble with database access. EOUtilities.objectMatchingKeyAndValue is returning null for an abject that I know is in the database - and that shows up fine, as I said, when you run the installed version of the applciation.

    Now it is always possible, even likely, that I am doing something dumb. But I don't want to waste time messing around if it is already known that it just won't work...

    --
    Bill Michell
    Development Team Leader, Broadcast Platforms, BBC News Interactive.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/

    stated.
    BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.