import Framework in WOLips

From: wolip..atos.de
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 10:34:06 EDT

    Hello,

    I got a framework from a person and i want to import this in my WO Application under WOLips.

    The framework is developed with XCode.
    I have the directory no Jar. it contain only a Model for the Prototypes.

    Both of us have the same file structure (we work with Subversion) and the framework is in the Subversion.
    so maybe its possible to use a relative path.

    anybody can tell me weather i can do that?
    if yes, may you say how?

    Thanks,

    Sako.