Re: WOLips and Elcipse 3.1

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 15:03:22 EDT

    I have 3.1.0 and WOLips 1.1.0.90 (no idea why those specific versions,
    but that is what it says) and have had no problems. I'd suspect a
    classpath / driver issue.

    Chuck

    On Apr 14, 2005, at 5:24 AM, Bill Michell wrote:

    > In other words it probably should all work with Eclipse 3.1M6 and I
    > should concentrate on working out what the difference is between my
    > 3.1M6 installation and my 3.0.2 installation (which works perfectly)?
    >

    > --
    > Bill Michell
    > Development Team Leader, Broadcast Platforms, BBC News Interactive.

    Practical WebObjects - a book for intermediate WebObjects developers
    who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects, or those
    who are trying to solve specific application development problems.