Packaging

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 22:08:52 EDT

    Hi,
    When I package up my project for install, there is a file that is
    getting copied into the WebServerResources as well as Resources, its
    name is SpaceAvailable.wo. My patternsets are just the standard ones
    when creating a new project so I don't know why this 1 particular .wo
    is getting copied into the WSR directory. I tried to exclude this
    particular file in the build.xml.

    <wsresources dir=".">
           <patternset>
               <includesfile name="woproject/wsresources.include.patternset"/>
            <excludesfile name="woproject/wsresources.exclude.patternset"/>
            <exclude name="**/SpaceAvailable.wo"/>
           </patternset>
    </wsresources>

    But it too still seems to copy it in. When I run the application on the
    deployment machine, it doesn't show the component up as I guess it is
    getting confused with it been in both Resources and WSR's directory.

    Does anyone know where it would be referencing this particular file to
    copy it there?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Regards,
    Greg