Re: NSForwardException for HelloWOrld on Windows XP

From: Susanne Schneider (Susanne.Schneide..nterActive-Systems.de)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 05:21:38 EDT

    Hi Sancho,

    as far as I know this is a problem specific to WebObjects, not WOLips.
    (If I remember correct one other platforms spaces in pathnames are not
    allowed at all.) I fear, you have to change that path.

    Regards
    Susanne

    Sancho Neves-Graca schrieb:

    > Hello Susanne,
    >
    > I was fearing that might be the case. Indeed if I place the project in a
    > path without spaces the example runs. Is this a problem generic to
    > WebObjects on Windows or is it specific to WOLips? With Sun's JDK 1.4.2
    > the JVM handles spaces correctly on Windows.
    >
    > Regards, Sancho
    -
    Susanne Schneider
    Coordinator secuSuite Development

    iAS interActive Systems GmbH
    Dieffenbachstraße 33 c, D-10967 Berlin

    fon +49(0)30 69 004 - 143
    fax +49(0)30 69 004 - 101
    mail susanne.schneide..nterActive-Systems.de
    web http://www.interActive-Systems.de