XCode convert Questions

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 22:42:47 EDT

    Hi,
    I have recently moved my project from Xcode to wolips and love the
    improved productivity, but I have a few questions to help me how to
    maximise it a bit more.

    1. With XCode and WOBuilder you could change some html in a page a
    click reload in the browser and it would automatically reflect in the
    browser without having to restart the application. Using wolips I
    cannot seem to get this functionality - I have to stop and restart the
    application to see the changes. Is there something I need to setup to
    get this to work?

    2. I cannot seem to get WOBuilder to load the api files, so when I go
    to bind an attribute, the list of bindings is empty. They are all
    listed in the PB.project file under WOAPP_RESOURCES.

    3. In eclipse using the wolips perspective, in the bottom left hand
    corner, where it lists the related files, I have 2 sets of files, 1
    located in /src/ and the other located in /bin/. When I right click on
    a java file and go "Open WO Component" both the src and bin files get
    opened. I have to check which file is the src file so I edit it and not
    the bin one. I have the incremental builder set for my project.

    Any information and guidance is greatly appreciated.

    Regards,
    Greg