Re: WOBuilder not displaying images

From: wolip..atos.de
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 06:56:07 EDT

    Hi,

    of course you must add every image to the project. and if this do NOT work
    then try this:

    try the following:
    in the PB.project you have the following part:

            WEBSERVER_RESOURCES =
            (
            );

    usually it must be like the following if you choose:
    Project RightClick | WOLips Tools | Update PB.project.

            WEBSERVER_RESOURCES =
            (
               mypic.gif,
               yourpic.gif,
               etc...
            );

    in my eclipse/WOLips i have also this problem.
    1. i add the images to the project.
    2. i do update pb.project.
    the resources get delete from pb.project.

    However, i add them by hand.

    try this,
    Sako.