Re: extending classpath for deployment

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 11:15:13 EDT

    WO apps launched with WOBootstrap will automatically load all jars in
    /Library/WebObjects/Extensions. That will do what you want for
    deployment.

    However, at development time, the Eclipse launcher will not do this. I
    think there is already a WOLips feature request for this, but you can
    add your voice to it. In the meantime you are stuck with the framework
    method or adding them manually in the launcher.

    Chuck

    --
    Practical WebObjects - a book for intermediate WebObjects developers
    who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects, or those