Re: D2W and CooperatingEditingContext: Can anybody use together? SOLVED

From: gbrown (gbrow..57.nuc.ann-arbor.med.va.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 14:06:27 EDT

    Error was because it should say: public Session() {.....}
    The session was created by WOLips D2W wizard, not Xcode which correctly
    (IMHO) creates Session java with a constructor like:

        public Session() {
            super();

            /* ** Put your per-session initialization code here ** */
        }

    Hmm..is that worty of a WOLips request? I find several little glitches
    with wolips...but Eclipse is so nice for all this java stuff.....