WOLips <--> WOBuilder in Tiger

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odebase.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 22:46:23 EDT

    Hey all,

    Up until now I've been using the /System/Library/PrivateFramework
    hack documented here <http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/
    wolips.html> to get WOBuilder to consistently see attributes from my
    projects and frameworks.

    I'm playing with Tiger and in addition to the *hack* you also need to
    copy the ProjectBuilder.framework from Panther into /System/Library/
    PrivateFramworks to get WOBuilder to launch. This is getting a little
    to kludgy for my liking.

    Does anyone have WOBuilder reliably seeing their attributes without
    this hack? Perhaps just using the PBXIndex or XcodeIndex tasks? I
    played with them a little a while back with little success.

    Stories of success would be greatly appreciated.

    ;david

    --
    David LeBer
    Codebase Software Systems