Eclipse fails to include some files in build

From: Jon Kleiser (jon.kleise..sit.uio.no)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 04:04:53 EDT

    I'm running Eclipse/WOLips on two differnet Macs A and B, both using
    Eclipse 3.0.1, WOLips 1.1.0.102 and Mac OS 10.3.8. I have tried to
    confogure these two systems as equal as possible, but on the B Mac,
    files with names ending with .properties (build.properties and two
    files used for localized texts) don't make it into the
    build/...woa/Contents/Resources when building. How can I fix this?

    I also notice that, on the B Mac, some files (PB.project, build.xml)
    are not listed in the Package Explorer when I expand the project, bur
    that may not (?) have anything to do with the above problem ...

    /Jon