Re: WOLips and WO5.2.4

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 10:05:06 EDT

    On 4. mai 2005, at 23.58, Guido Neitzer wrote:

    > On 04.05.2005, at 22:32 Uhr, Dov Rosenberg wrote:
    >

    >> I am going to upgrade my machine at home tonight to see if it
    >> works without
    >> any changes out of the box
    >>

    > Could you try EOModeler as well? I had some problems, but currently
    > have no chance to test it.

    Do you have Default Folder X installed? I have version 2.0.1. When
    Default Folder is running both WOBuilder and EOModeler crash on
    startup. When I quit Default Folder they both starts just fine.

    I don't know is this is a Default Folder bug or a WO bug :) but
    anyway... This issue is now in radar as #4111720.

    -Kaj :)