Re: WOLips, WO5.2.4, but no Xcode running

From: Jake Macmullin (jake.macmulli..siro.au)
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 01:23:34 EDT

    I'd like to add my voice to those asking for a more 'graceful' solution
    to the problem with integrating WOBuilder and Eclipse on Tiger. Are
    there any plans to tackle this in a more considered way than having
    Xcode open (or switching frameworks)? Has anyone approached Apple to
    ask for their support? It'd be great if the WOLips team and the
    WebObjects team could get together and discuss a road map for future
    integration of the tools. I mean, it'd be a waste of time for the
    WOLips developers to come up with a great way of getting Eclipse to
    work with WOBuilder if Apple are about to release a new version of
    WOBuilder.

    Is there any interaction between the WOLips developers and Apple's
    WebObjects developers? If not, has anyone rasied this with Apple?

    I think WOLips is a fantastic project that adds value to Apple's
    offering, it'd be great to see close relationships between the teams.

    Regards,

    Jake MacMullin