Re: WOLips, WO5.2.4, but no Xcode running

From: James Seigel (seige..ac.com)
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 07:56:53 EDT

    I have asked apple, and they shut me down rather quickly. Something
    about being private frameworks and not open for interacting with.

    If you poke around you can find them, I can't remember off the top of
    my head presently, but they are under the private area of the
    frameworks and have sort of meaningful names. One can do a method
    dump on them to see the fun methods that they contain and possibly
    write some code to interact....I didn't take this adventure very far
    last time I was playing.

    Good luck and have fun!