WebObjects Builder and XCode

From: Nicolas Parvais (nicolas.parvai..enali.be)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 17:38:10 EDT

    Hi,

    I try to understand how WebObjects Builder and XCode work together.

    Without replacing WODevKit and IDEService frameworks I know that if I
    want to edit a WO Component in WebObjects Builder the project of this
    component should be open in XCode.

    Does someone have any idea why this modification is required and how
    can I find a way to simulate to WebObjects Builder that XCode is open ?

    My idea is to write a Eclipse plugin that simulate XCode and send to
    WebObjects information about the Project Descriptor file
    (project.pbxproj) when required.

    Nicolas.