Re: WebObjects Builder and XCode

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 05:33:04 EDT

    Couldn't WOLips automagically maintain XCode files the way it maintains
    PB.project files?

    Keeping XCode open is a fix I can live with. Being able to easily switch
    between WOLips and PBWO/XCode is a feature.

    Why has Apple done this? Could there be any reason other than to make
    life difficult for WOLips users?

    /Anders