Re: WebObjects Builder and XCode

From: Nicolas Parvais (nicolas.parvai..enali.be)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 04:40:45 EDT

    I don't want to use XcodeIndex task every time I add a WO Component
    or a Class to my project then I'm working on an Eclipse plugin that
    update project.pbxproj file automatically.

    The problem is XCode should stay opened. And each time the
    project.pbxproj file change XCode notify that the Project has changed
    and you should click on "Read from Disk..." button.
    Then perhaps there a way to setup Xcode to doesn't notify each time
    the Project changes. Then I could leave XCode open and work with
    WOLips and WebObjects Builder without problem.

    Nicolas.