Binding the enter key

From: Valerio Luccio (valerio.lucci..yu.edu)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 12:32:03 EDT

    Hi,
    this might have already been answered in the past, but I don't remember.
    I would like to bind the enter key to a specific action on a page.
    Currently in my app, if you fill a field and then hit the enter key, the
    action being executed is the one associated with the first button in the
    form. I could put at the top of the form an invisible button and
    associate that with the action I want, but a) it's ugly and b) I use a
    common header for all my pages and I need to be able to specify
    different action for different pages (yes, I could create a default
    action that calls the action for that specific page, but that's even
    uglier).

    Thanks,

    --
    Valerio Luccio			(212) 998-8736
    Center for Brain Imaging	4 Washington Place, Room 158

    "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"