Re: Binding the enter key

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 20:22:52 EDT

    Yep.

    Have the submit/save button as a WOActiveButton and the cancel/reset
    button as a WOImage wrapped in a WOHyperlink. In my application I
    have a lot of forms and have a cancel button on the left and a save
    button on the right. Since the cancel is first in the html, it was
    always cancelling on the enter key. This is a workaround to have a
    "default button" type setup.

    HTH,
    Greg